Friday, May 14, 2010

Birth control bills,,,where could i get them..and how much do they cost?

I want to get birth control pills but I don't have a doctor or anything like that because I dont have insurance. I was wondering where could I get them and how much would it cost?Birth control bills,,,where could i get them..and how much do they cost?
if you go to planned parenthood, or the county health dept. it depends on your income....they might want to see your tax return from last year...Birth control bills,,,where could i get them..and how much do they cost?
Try Planned Parenthood. I think they are free too.
your health department will give them to you at no cost... if you have little to no income... If you have a job and steady income they do a scale pay... most i have known my girl friends have paid is 10 bucks for a month supply and the visit to get them.
You'll have to see some kind of doctor whether its a health department, planned parenthood, or family dr because they are prescription only. They cost anywhere from about $20 and up.

No comments:

Post a Comment