Friday, May 14, 2010

Whats the average cost of birth control pills??...and where can i get some?

They are only available on prescription and they're free. GEt an appointment, say you'd like to go on the pill, they'll ask a couple of questions about medical history and once you've decided which pill type to go for, youre done!Whats the average cost of birth control pills??...and where can i get some?
In the UK they are prescription only and the prescription is free.Whats the average cost of birth control pills??...and where can i get some?
You can only get them from a doctor (and there are different types as well) and the cost, well I'm not sure because they can be different everywhere depending on which ones you get.
What country do you live in? And do you have any medical/prescription insurance?





I live in US and I currently do not have any insurance. I go to Planned Parenthood since they have affordable/free services and birth control depending on your income. They did offer me free birth control actually, but I liked the (generic) brand I was taking already. That costs me about $25.00 a month from the pharmacy. Brand names ones likely would cost more, but I am not exactly sure how much.
they are free.. if u go to the doctors he will proscribe them to you. and then u collect them from the chemist
free on the NHS
You can easily check your minimal health care rates in internet, for example here - health-quotes.isgreat.org
I don't know if you're from the UK but I'm in England, and birth control pills are free on prescription from the doctor.
In the UK its free... you need to go see your doctor for a prescription though.

No comments:

Post a Comment