Friday, May 14, 2010

How much TRouble /cost to make a super glide or street bob to foward control not mid?

i have a nighter thinking to up grade but like the look n feel of the


foward control....How much TRouble /cost to make a super glide or street bob to foward control not mid?
When I bought my Harley Super Glide I almost passed it by because the mid controls made for an uncomfortable riding position. I'm 6'-3'; and have long legs. I bought it off a private party. He had the forward controls in his garage and told me they would help. He put them on in no time. I rode it and bought it. You'll love the riding position. So there is really no big deal putting them on, you'll get instructions with the kit. Get a price from the Harley dealer, J %26amp; P Cycles, or any other aftermarket company. Then get the best deal. I think they're around $300-$400, but it's money well spent.How much TRouble /cost to make a super glide or street bob to foward control not mid?
They sell conversion kits for that. Call the dealer for prices from the different manufacturers.
not hard at all might take a hour or two

No comments:

Post a Comment