Friday, May 14, 2010

Cost of Hormonal Birth Control Pill?

I live in NJ, don't have health insurance but can get a prescription from a doctor friend. Any Idea how much Birth control pills for a month cost?Cost of Hormonal Birth Control Pill?
I am on Apri a generic of Desogen and with insurance it is 15 but without I believe it is about 30-35 dollars a month... I think Wal Mart has one for 9 dollars regardless of insurance or not... look at lists of generic prescriptions at Wal Mart and Target








---


From Walmart


they are both 9 dollars I was on Tri Sprintec and no problems.


SPRINTEC 28-DAY TAB* 28 N/A


TRI-SPRINTEC 28-DAY TAB* 28 N/ACost of Hormonal Birth Control Pill?
Call around to your local Pharmacies. Every Pharmacist I know would be glad to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment