Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Does calling animal control cost money?

a nastyyyyy cat lives in my back yard and im allergic/scared of it.


if i call animal control to come get it does it cost me money??Does calling animal control cost money?
It shouldn't.


They get paid to work for AC, not by the people who call them out ;)





When I called animal control on 2 dogs that almost killed my rabbit, I called AC. Took 4 calls and about 6 hours for them to get out and finally get the dogs. But didn't cost me anything. We should of been paid by the owners though, because my mom got hurt and there was TONS of damage done to my rabbitry.Does calling animal control cost money?
They will probably charge you money because the cat is in your backyard. However, I am not very sure.
Nope. They're paid by the state. There is no fee for them to come collect a stray.
they may try to charge you because it is on your property and they will consider it 'your land, your cat'
  • bloom-
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment