Friday, May 14, 2010

Does anyone know how much Yaz birth control costs in Ireland?

Sorry, I know it isn't the UK, but Ireland hasn't got its own site. I'm moving there in a few months and am wondering if I should bring a large supply or if it would be cheaper to buy it there. Thanks!Does anyone know how much Yaz birth control costs in Ireland?
Its around 鈧? - 鈧?0 for a months supply. It is available here and it has not been recalled. I know some people have had problems with it (including me) but it is still available. It is probably cheaper because medical products are quite expensive here.Does anyone know how much Yaz birth control costs in Ireland?
not sure if it has been recalled a lot, but a lot of girls have had problems with that pill. I was going to take it,until i seen a commercial one day for the effects and fatalities it has caused with woman taking it, and it scared me out of it. You should research it first!
I would bring a supply as medical care %26amp; medicines are expensive here %26amp; birth control is available here so pass no heed on the person who said it is not, we are not living in the stone ages...
Ireland is hyper Catholic so your pills may even be illegal over there,

No comments:

Post a Comment