Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I'm considering getting birth control. I'm almost 14 how much does it cost at planned parenthood?

I'm almost 14 and I really want to be prepared if I have sex with my bf.


I'm just wondering how much does birth control cost at planned parenthood? Thanks :)


I know I'm young, but please just answer.I'm considering getting birth control. I'm almost 14 how much does it cost at planned parenthood?
IYou sound like you are a mature and responsible kid, and it is great to be prepared but 13 years old is way too young to be using birth control. Remember that most forms of birth control will not protect you from a sexually transmitted disease. How will you explain that to your parents? Would you want to get something now that is with you the rest of your life?





The only form of birth control which will protect you from both pregnancies and sexually transmitted diseases is the condom. There are condoms for men and condoms for women.





As I said, you sound responsible. So, either wait a few years or else use a condom.I'm considering getting birth control. I'm almost 14 how much does it cost at planned parenthood?
Honestly hun ..


don't give it up to your bf.


just because he says if you love me you will give it up no no


sweet heart threes plenty of time for sex think before you act . sex is something very special and you want to share it with someone who's really special. because if you do it, and people in your school find out and I'm being brutally honest there gonna start calling you names and wont look at you the same wait until your truly and do it with someone you know that gonna be there for awhile..


so take my advice.


but to answer yer question.


all you need id your health card..
First of all, cheers to you for being responsible enough to realize that something like that might happen.


But I believe that it's free, if they won't give it to you and you don't want to tell your mother - most dermatologists prescribe it for acne.
I believe it's free and anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment