Friday, May 14, 2010

How much do yaz birth control pills cost?

without insurance or with, i have bcbsHow much do yaz birth control pills cost?
it depends, at planned parenthood they could be free or up to i'd say around $20-30 depending on your income. at a regular ob/gyn or gp's office, they could be around $50 per month.How much do yaz birth control pills cost?
I jus bought some yesterday from walmart pharmacy they cost me 49 bux without insurance
I am on yasmine, not sure if that is the same one you are referring to but I have insurance, medicaid... Blue choice option and I do not pay anything, but it says that without it that mine would cost around $65 if I remember correctly. Call any pharmacist and they could tell you, or even your OBGYN should be able to give you a ball park range.
not sure where you're from...I'm from Ontario, Canada and I do not have insurance for prescriptions. I used to be on birth control pills (I've gotten off them because I'm out of work and had surgery) but when I was taking them, they cost me about $27.

No comments:

Post a Comment