Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Is it true i can get free-low cost birth control (the pill) from my doctor withOUT my parents knowing?

My daughter gets hers free.





The only reason I know about it is because she told me.





If you don't want them to tell your parents just let them know that and they won't!





But it has to be at a clinic or a planned parenthood.





Heres planned parenthood's site.


See if they have one arround you!


http://www.plannedparenthood.org/











They also give you free condoms and the morning after pill.Is it true i can get free-low cost birth control (the pill) from my doctor withOUT my parents knowing?
noIs it true i can get free-low cost birth control (the pill) from my doctor withOUT my parents knowing?
Yeah, but it won't stop you from getting ...Clamidia, Warts, herpes...etc.


And don't even think you won't get it...I know 3 diffrent teenage girls who have gotten stuff from thier teenage partner.1- herpes...2-genital warts...plus i know 3 guys who have gotten..genital warts----i think most teenagers get something eventially and most wont know it until they are older...


And all of them...it was thier 1st or second sexual experience....It's out there...don't think for a second your safe.





Unless your bf is a virgin then you aren't safe I promise you that!!!!! Pregnancy is only minor compared to that...BUY some condoms!!!
you can go to Planned Parenthood or your local Free Clinic
Yes!


I get mine for free.





They wouldn't even LET my mom make the appointment for me.
Yeah. Go to Planned Parenthood.
or better yet, don't do it at all because your parents WILL find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment