Friday, May 14, 2010

Birth control cost? And where can I get it?

So I'd like to go on the pill or perhaps Nuvaring..but I do not have health insurance so I am unsure of the cost.


I think Planned Parenthood would help me out, if you know the cost or of one in the Erie, PA area...please let me know.


Me= a poor starving college student( hahaha)


Thank you.


-KatieBirth control cost? And where can I get it?
If you are in college, you probably have student health insurance... am I right? If so, go to your student health center. Most birth controls are free through them, and the rest are at a great discount.





If you aren't covered by student health insurance, then Planned Parenthood or your local health department are great places to go. Both operate on a sliding scale, so you only have to pay what you can afford.





Follow this link, and you can enter a zip code to find the closest Planned Parenthood: http://www.plannedparenthood.org/Birth control cost? And where can I get it?
if you are unemployed ive heard of people going through the department of health and getting it that way, im not sure how much that costs but i know that they work with people that cant afford a normal doctor. Planned Parenthood im not sure how much that would cost either it probably depends on what kind you get.

No comments:

Post a Comment