Sunday, January 24, 2010

How much does your birth control cost??

I was just wondering what pill you are on and how much it costs?





I am on ortho tri cyclen and i picked up my first script today which i assumed was going to be around $25-30, but it was $40, and i thought oh well i bet it just b/c it is name brand, but it wasnt, it was the generic brand and that seemed a little high to me... is that an average price now??How much does your birth control cost??
I have the same, but it is name brand. I pay $5.00. I have KaiserHow much does your birth control cost??
It depends on insurance, but also where you are getting your prescription filled. CVS is always about $5 more than other drug stores, for example. I go to a woman's hospital that also has their own pharmacy. Before I was on the Family Planning program (where visits and pills are free) it cost about $20 per month.
Nuva ring----- $35 after insurance. I do not know why some insurance want pay for birth control but they pay so well on Dr. bills to have baby. It is crazy to me. BC is much cheaper than having baby!!!
it depends on if you have insurance or not....mine is generic and with insurance it is $10 a month but without, the generic would be about $33 a month
yup. last time i went it was $50. go to planned parenthood. it's $16- no joke. use a condom as well if you aren't ready for motherhood.
ortho tri-cyclen is a brand name. it costs me $5.00 for a 3 month supply. i have Kaiser insurance.

No comments:

Post a Comment