Sunday, January 24, 2010

How much dose a electronic pests control cost??

I agree with the previous Posters about effectiveness. However, you


do not say what pest you wish to control. There are small individual


devices for insects, others for rodents, others for cats etc. at varying


prices. Some are battery-operated, others electric, others re-chargeable.





As I understand, from another question you have posted about ants,


that you do not want to use chemical methods, I would like to


suggest that natural, eco-friendly methods are available, and most


effective, while being economical.





Just add the details of the pest you wish to be rid of under your question and I would be happy to suggest suitable solutions. Other


Posters probably can help too.





(An example of the ineffectiveness of some of these electronic devices


was the unhappy morning of my son-in-law. He had purchased a


machine to deter cats from using his nice, white garden cushions.


Unfortunately, he found two cats sharing the machine as a bed.)How much dose a electronic pests control cost??
Thankyou again, too. You did not say what your pest was?

Report Abuse


How much dose a electronic pests control cost??
Pest controls are around $25, but it's mostly a scam, they work within a radius of perhaps 6 feet, beyond that the pests live happily ever after.
I bought Riddex for about 20 dollars...but it didn't work very well. I would even find spiders sitting right next to it.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the great tips! I have really enjoyed this blog very much! A lot of useful tips to be found here! Pest Control Delhi think this has become one of my favorites! Thanks, and feel free to visit me back!

    ReplyDelete