Friday, January 22, 2010

How much does it cost to fix a broken or faulty Body Control Module?

I have an 01' Celica and the estimate was around $900. I am hoping it is actually cheaper.How much does it cost to fix a broken or faulty Body Control Module?
Now that I'm done laughing about the other answers you got, the BCM as far as I know it's only available from the dealer. There are no aftermarket sources that I know of. They usually have to be programmed also. $900. sounds about right. By the way, BCM's have been around about 10 years. Good Luck!How much does it cost to fix a broken or faulty Body Control Module?
I'm going to second the ';never heard of it'; statement.





With some quick research it looks like that's what toyota calls it's onboard computer. If that's what it is, bad news, about a grand sounds right.
HI


I have never heard of a body control module?


are you sure that's the wright name.


good luck


tim

No comments:

Post a Comment