Friday, January 22, 2010

What is a constant control module, egr tube and dpfe hoses and how much do they cost?

I went to Firestone and they told me this is why my check engine light is on. I just want to know how much it costs and if I can get it from Autozone or Advance Auto or some car shop.What is a constant control module, egr tube and dpfe hoses and how much do they cost?
egr valve is usually around 80 dollars the dpfe sensor is usually around 60 dollars the vacuum solenoid is usually around 25 dollars and the constant control relay is usually around 200 dollars. if it is a v8 then you will need to clean the egr ports at the intake when you change the valve. all very common problems. easily fixed.What is a constant control module, egr tube and dpfe hoses and how much do they cost?
you didn't tell use what kind of car...
my answer is try to look around on this site http://www.autozone.com/ it's help

No comments:

Post a Comment