Friday, January 22, 2010

Would CHIP (Child's Health Insurance Program) cover some or all of the cost of birth control?

I want to get birth control since I turned 16 and have been sexually active for 9 months, but the one I was going to get it is if I got a job which is not possible right now. And my mom doesn't even know I have a b/f and she'd flip/kick me out if she knew I was having sex.Would CHIP (Child's Health Insurance Program) cover some or all of the cost of birth control?
CHIP does not cover birthcontrol. Check a free clinic. There are some programs that do.Would CHIP (Child's Health Insurance Program) cover some or all of the cost of birth control?
I don't know where you are but in Calif you can use a county clinic and get FREE birth control (plus a free exam which you want since you're sexually active). Check either your county's health dept in the front of your phone book or check with Planned Parenthood. You've been really lucky for 9 months so far if you haven't gotten pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment