Friday, January 22, 2010

Planned Parenthood - How much does it cost to have an examine for birth control pills?

I am in the dallas texas area... and i only have a part time job.... so no insurance. I am 23 so the under 18 thing wont work for me....Planned Parenthood - How much does it cost to have an examine for birth control pills?
You can easily check your minimal health care rates in internet, for example here - health-quotes.talk4fun.netPlanned Parenthood - How much does it cost to have an examine for birth control pills?
most of the planned parenthoods will go on income based, if you cant afford it they will still provide services to you for little or no income. my sister in law (22) gets her exames and her BCP for free, call and ask to be sure
For my check up and first set of birth control pill I had to pay $25 but I didn't need a full exam because I had the paperwork from my last pap sent to them. My birth control pills were $7 a month after that.
If planned parenthood is like my local health department it is all income based. You can pay anywhere from 0-full price depending on your income.
im not sure how much exactly. i think they went off my income, actually. and there is something they will offer you to apply for through welfare (not medicaid, but a family planning deal) that makes it free.
I know at mine in Indiana they went off donations ask them...
where i live its free no matter how old you are try the website and get a number to call for some answers

No comments:

Post a Comment