Friday, January 22, 2010

What is the best type and/or brand of birth control to use? How much does it cost?

I'm planning on getting on birth control soon, and I was just wondering which would be best and the cost.What is the best type and/or brand of birth control to use? How much does it cost?
';There are no boundaries.';


- Kris Allen, American Idol 2009What is the best type and/or brand of birth control to use? How much does it cost?
I wouldn't say any are better or worse for you, it really depends on which birth control WORKS best WITH you. I know a lot of my friends do well on Yaz, but my body did not work well with Yaz and I pretty much had my period for two months straight, but found that Yasmin does work well with my body. Its really a matter of trying one that your doctor recommends and see if it works well with your body. Im sure your doctor can shed some insight on a brand that works well with many of her patients and has a high success rate.





Also, the first month or two of taking birth control for your first time, you may experience some side effects. For myself, I had a lot of nausea, cramping, and breast tenderness, which went away almost immediately after getting my first period since starting the birth control.





PS- As for the second question, I don't have health insurance, so I have to order it online from BestBirthControl.net
everybody is different..that said, everybody probably wont be able to take the same kind of BC. So your gonna have to find the pill, ring,patch that's best for your body...and needs. I wouldn't recommend the shot bc you will gain lots of weight, and other bad side effects.





cost depends on what you get. its depends on your medical insurance and the type/brand of birth control you get.
If you are not good at remembering pills, the depo shot.
depends on your body. im on loestrin 24 because it is low dose in hormones and such.





i got mine for free from a place like planned parenthood.

No comments:

Post a Comment