Sunday, January 24, 2010

Is there a website to help me choose a car (any model) with specific details such as cruise control, cost etc?

I can't remember the site, but a couple of years ago I came across it where I could select options which I would like in a car and it would give me list of car make and models that match those specifications. e.g. cruise control, automatic, sat nav, upto 3 years old, saloon or 4x4 or hatchback, leather seats, immobiliser, alarm, price range and maybe some other items. Hope someone knows a websiteIs there a website to help me choose a car (any model) with specific details such as cruise control, cost etc?
http://www.autotrader.com





choose advance searchIs there a website to help me choose a car (any model) with specific details such as cruise control, cost etc?
try inford.ca


It maybe just what your looking for
Here, try this site:


http://www.edmunds.com/index.html


This is a really cool site that gives reviews on ALL new cars, with Pros and Cons. What is new for this year on a car, an overview, the body styles, trim levels and options. Plus A LOT more, including links for stuff like insurance, and loans. Really all that you would need to know. Not sure if it is exactly what you are looking for, but you will defiantly have a lot of fun surfing around in this site. I love the site. Have fun, and I hope this helps.
www.carmax.com
yes you can go online and wite the web site www.cars.com and you could


get what ever you want such as a cheap cars or a good car


it's up to you
Try these:
Try www.autotrader.co.uk you can put in most particulars on old and new cars
  • bloom-
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment