Sunday, January 24, 2010

How much would it cost for rodent control for a 300 square ft. house?

You should be able to get poisons for it for around 5.00 to 10.00...It sounds like you live in an effiencency apartment is what we call it...If you have a child or animals be careful with this..wow people are really being brutal about the small size of your place ...not quite what you was asking..I am 53 years old , and believe me back in the 1980's recession, I have had to live in smaller places..and only wished I had 300 square feet to live in then..I had to live in a 10x15(150 square feet) for about 9 months once..and was glad and proud I had it....Some people dont have that to live in..there is a saying ';don't look a gift horse in the mouth';..meaning..what is provided for you in life...could be worse than what you have...be thankful for a roof over your head..NO MATTER THE SIZE.How much would it cost for rodent control for a 300 square ft. house?
Cost of cat food and kitty litter. I don't like cats very much, but they did a good job of rodent control in our barn when I was a kid. Can't beat a good mouser.How much would it cost for rodent control for a 300 square ft. house?
I don't have any idea.





Probably not much, because a 300 square foot house is only big enough for rodents.


a couple of mouse traps from the dollar store should do it.
your house is only 10 feet by 30 feet?? you live in a camper??

No comments:

Post a Comment